[MPlayer-users] Re: announce: mail filters

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Mon Dec 10 12:33:38 CET 2001

lanzz at lanzz.org wrote:

>> How about filtering attachements? The needed logs can be pasted into
>> the mail body, so no need of ataching them.

> the needed logs should better be gzipped, and wouldn't look good in
> body :)

Right, but as the logs of configure, config.mak, config.h and make &>
log are only interesting for the coders and should therefor be uploaded
to the ftp-server with a short notice here that there are logs to be
inspected.

Shorter logfiles, which are of interest for everybody in this list
should be pasted into the body.

But, of course, this is only _my_ opinion, YMMV.

S°

--
Letzte Worte eines Computer-Freaks: Auf meinem Rechner gibt es keine Viren!