[MPlayer-users] Re: Confusion

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Sat Dec 8 22:30:05 CET 2001

krste lazaroski <kekence at yahoo.com> schrieb:

> After that i CVS-ed mplayer and tried to compile again.The operation
> ended with no success and kernel panic.

Huh? If a simple compile of a not-so-complex (no offense mplayer coders,
I consider X11, Mozilla etc. as complex in this context) applikation
results in a kernel panic, then there is most probably an error in your
hardware (RAM defective? Use memtest86 to check).

S!

--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
147: Fortran