[MPlayer-users] Is there anyway to initialize the screen resolution with mplayer?

Crashev crashev at skylab.ebox.pl
Sat Dec 8 16:27:17 CET 2001

On 7 Dec 2001, Alexander Werth (gmx) wrote:

> Am Fre, 2001-12-07 um 16.07 schrieb war:
> > Like aviplay; you can set it to whatever screen resolution, I need this
> > so I can output 640x480 + Fullscreen to TV.
> > Is this possible?

> Wasn't that asked just yesterday?
> Alexander Werth

No there was not answer for such question ,couse switches like -screenh or
-screenw dont do the video screen resize ,but just only window screen
resize so its not answer for this question.I dont know answer for this
question and Im curious is there such posiblity in mplayer to resize
video screen like in aviplay as well.

pawq