[MPlayer-users] gui?

Alexander Werth (gmx) alexander.werth at gmx.de
Thu Dec 6 22:00:22 CET 2001

Am Don, 2001-12-06 um 21.20 schrieb Zaq Rizer:
> Ok, I know everyone is going to scream,  RTFM!! at me, but I _have_ RTFM
> and I still can't get the gui to work. I compiled with the -enable-gui
> option and I have downloaded a skin. For example, neutron (skin) is in
> ~/.mplayer/Skin/neutron.  (with all skin files inside of neutron of
> course). But when mplayer starts it says no skin found in either of the
> two paths..
>  WTF?
lol,
You may have read the FM and it doesn't work. So what? Reread the
bugreport section and we may be able to find a solution. A thing that
comes to my mind are the recent problems with incompatible libpng
libraries. Search the mailinglist for more infos on that topic. Also be
sure to use the latest cvs version.
Alexander Werth

--
The right to read is a battle being fought today...