[MPlayer-users] Xvid MPEG4 Codec

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Dec 4 13:31:57 CET 2001

On Die, 04 Dez 2001, Jörg-Oliver Todamm wrote:
> MBs etc. Last night I found transcode 0.5.1 to support xvid and I want to
> play around with it. But I am not very familiar with transcode. Is it only
> buld for DVD conversion or could I try to convert my VDR recordings?

You can transcode more or less anything to anything, take a look at
the webpage where the input and output modules are listed.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>
University of Technology Vienna, Austria            gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094
BERY POMEROY

1. The shape of a gourmet's lips. 2. The droplet of saliva which hangs
   from them.

			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff