[Mplayer-users] Fast-forward causing A/V de-sync

Niklas Karlsson anksil at telia.com
Fri Aug 31 05:29:54 CEST 2001

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 03:55:05AM -0700, Richard Mosquera wrote:
> have you tried -bps ?

Yes... it seems to make no difference. With or without it, all movies
run fine all the way to the end if I don't touch the FF/RW controls, but
lose sync pretty badly when I used them.

Regards,
Niklas
--
I believe it is time to drop the x86 platform altogether, there is just
simply no way of making it much faster without having to call the fire