[Mplayer-users] Hi, question

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 29 13:43:03 CEST 2001

On Wednesday, 29. August 2001 12:56, As Pim van wrote:
> LS,
>
> can you help me ?
not sure :)

> I want to start up my mplayer version 6,4 (I use NT) in full-screenmode(alt
> enter) is it possible ?
> And : when my avi is finished I would like that my mplayer automatically
> closes (alt F4) ist it possible ?
yes, your mplayer version is outdated, upgrade to mplayer cvs version, like
this:
1. install a linux distribution of your choice (some are freely available as
cd-images from www.linuxiso.org or brew your own, like described on
www.linuxfromscratch.org)
2. install compiler, XFree 4, cvs etc.
3. grab a recent mplayer-cvs copy liek described on http://mplayerhq.hu on
the download page
4. run mplayer -fs <yourfile> (it will playback file in fullscreen and after
that exit automagically)

> Thank you very much for your attention !
no prob

--
Best Regards,
	Atmos

_____
Ever tried? Ever failed? No Matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail Better.
	- Samuel Becket