[Mplayer-users] Gibraltar

Ulrich Kuhn kuhnu at uni-freiburg.de
Tue Aug 28 16:19:28 CEST 2001

Erm, hi.

Some weeks ago I was looking for a possibility to replay divx coded videos
on my linux boxes. And it was a long search.
Finally I stumbled across MPlayer. It could replay all of files. Just
out of the box. After I was able to install Xfree86 4.1.0 with XVideo
support for my card replay got also extremely fast.

All I wanted to say is: Great work! Keep up this level of quality.

Unfortunately I am likely not able to help you. Cause me is Java
programmer...

Yours sincerely
           Ulrich Kuhn

P.S.: -framedrop should be standard when not doing file output