[Mplayer-users] bechmark on sun ultra 10

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Fri Aug 24 21:39:34 CEST 2001

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001 18:54:33 +0200 (MET DST) Christoph Lampert <lampert at math.chalmers.se> wrote:

> This is where the fun starts. Have you tried profiling, to find out where
> optmization is needed most?
> At least iDCT should be "easy" to replace by mlib's version. Motion
> Compensation, too. Too bad I have my UltraSparc only for 7 more days...

Getting an account on a sparc shouldnt be a problem, as long
as you can live with remote acces (just for profiling/debugging
codecs it's enough).

If you can't find anything write me a mail, maybe i can
arange something. But I will away the next two weeks,
so dont expect anything soon.

		Attila Kinali

--
Man who sink into womans arms soon have arms in womans sink.