[Mplayer-users] Compilation error

Jonathan Stewart reaper at fogtree.org
Fri Aug 24 10:56:31 CEST 2001

Hey, i'm new to the list, but i'm really hoping someone can help me.

I've got a compilation error here.  It crops up with both the 0.18
release and the CVS snapshot from today.  As far as i know, i've done
all the proper steps.  I've read all the files (well most) in the /DOCS
dir, and nothing will help me.  I'm going to attach the output i get
when running 'make'.

It seems to be some error with libCD_Filer.a(DS_AudioDec.o)

Anyways, read the output here, and tell me what you think.

Thanks,
Jonathan