[Mplayer-users] Real DVD support!

Denis Ducamp Denis.Ducamp at hsc.fr
Thu Aug 23 16:03:20 CEST 2001

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 10:18:23AM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > plays nice and doesn't jump anymore :)
>
> > dvd_next_cell: next1=0x1
> > dvd_next_cell: next2=0x1
> > dvd_next_cell: next3=0x3
>
> strange. for first angle it should be 0x2...
>
> ok, i've found the prob!
> missing remapping dvd_angle 1..x -> 0..x-1
>
> fixed in cvs, try again!

It rocks :) I played the whole dvd twice, each with different angle and both
lasted the same correct time and nothing was jumped :)

> also try seeking inside/into/out from multi angle chapter!
> check if it stay in the right angle chain when seeking.

I'll try that later...

But it may be hard, as both angle are angles for the same scene so I'll try
to test it my best...

Denis.

--
 Denis.Ducamp at hsc.fr --- Hervé Schauer Consultants --- http://www.hsc.fr/