[Mplayer-users] Real DVD support!

Christoph Lampert lampert at math.chalmers.se
Tue Aug 21 10:52:57 CEST 2001

Uh-oh...

>btw. if you don't like this player (i think so, i've never heard a good
>word about it from you, only complain and problems and feature requests) then
>why do you use it? are you forced?

Arpi, we ALL LOVE mplayer, otherwise we would not be here! It's a great
piece of software, thank you and all the others so much for it!

But we can't spend our days writing to the list how great mplayer is... we have
to keep thinking, how to make it even greater! So it will one day rule the
world, har har har *diabolical laughter*

gruel

P.S. Is there support for DVD-menus in the new dvdlib? ;-)
--
Dipl. math. Christoph Lampert (complex analysis, integral formulae)
Email: gruel at gmx.de                |     Email: lampert at math.chalmers.se