[Mplayer-users] Translation

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Aug 20 14:58:34 CEST 2001

Hi,

> I saw that mplayer was being translated into a lot of languages. I would
> be happy to do the danish tranlations. Please reply to this email, and no=
> to the mailing list. Sorry, but the mailinglist is just too big for me.

it's time to comment.

yes, we started to add multi-language support, but it's far from being
complete! only the 10-20% of messages has been moved to help_mp.h yet,
more will be added later (in next days).

i suggest waiting for finished file, before start to translate.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu