[Mplayer-users] Samba / network cpu and audio utilization

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sat Aug 18 17:21:27 CEST 2001

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:12:50 +0200 "Anders Rune Jensen" <daserver at sol.dk> wrote:

> Now the movie plays fine so it's just a cosmetic bug :)
> The "bug" was reported on a Toshiba Tecra 8200 P3 750 MHz, 128 mb ram, tr=
> ident
> cyberblade XP.

Hmm... i got the same thing on my notebook too, but couldn't nail it down.
What is the type of your sound card and of your graphics card.
Which methods/drivers do you use for video and audio out.
And please send the output of mplayer -v.

		Attila Kinali

--
Man who sink into womans arms soon have arms in womans sink.