[Mplayer-users] Trouble playing DVD of Leaving Las Vegas

André Dahlqvist andre.dahlqvist at telia.com
Fri Aug 17 13:59:41 CEST 2001

I just uploaded the first 7 megs of my Leaving Las Vegas DVD which mplayer
has severe problems with. It's hard to describe them so I thought it would
be best if you took a look yourself. The DVD is not encrypted BTW. The file
can be found in incoming/lasvegas/.

Is it perhaps these problems that are described in the DVD document as:

* strange effects but only with SOME vob files (it looks like some interlacing
  effect, eg: every 2nd line on the screen is from the last frame).

or is this something else?

<AOL>
This DVD plays fine with vlc 0.2.82.
</AOL>