[Mplayer-users] New Benchmaks

Christoph Lampert lampert at math.chalmers.se
Wed Aug 15 14:31:31 CEST 2001

>CL> On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
>CL> >
>CL> > http://avifile.sourceforge.net/divx4linux-20010807.tgz
>CL>
>CL> This version has problems with encoding videos which dimensions
>CL> are not a multiple of 16. There is a buid from august 11th, that
>CL> fixed this.
>CL>
>CL> That may not be your problem, but I thought I'd just mention it...
>
>Where can I find it?

Sparky gave me the URL

http://avifile.sf.net/divx4linux-20010811.tgz

I have know idea what these version offically is, since there was nothing
release by ProjectMayo since July, but I guess Sparky would not give out
anything secret...

gruel

--
Dipl. math. Christoph Lampert (complex analysis, integral formulae)
Email: gruel at gmx.de                |     Email: lampert at math.chalmers.se