[Mplayer-users] xvideo extension implemented in xfree86 4.1.0 savage driver?

Tom Breza tom at PCService-NET.co.uk
Mon Aug 13 22:26:42 CEST 2001

Hi
I got a laptop with S3 Inc. 86C270-294 Savage/MX-/IX (rev 17).
I use mplayer from CVS, and latest stable and 0.18pre5
it works for me, but it was hmmm not so good quality, I got message, your
system is too slow, use -dropframe, I use it but is really crap.
my system is PIII 600mhz 128 MB ram and above card
also you can play with option x11 wich make full screen on my mashine,
I don't know how much ram is it on my graphic card.
I try other player ogle wich acctully plays on my system smoothly without
any problem
if u want try it
http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/groups/dvd/index.html

siaraX