[Mplayer-users] Jerky playback of The Hurricane [1of2].avi

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Aug 11 22:30:15 CEST 2001

Hi,

> I just uploaded 5 megs of The Hurricane [1of2].avi to incoming, as well as
> hurricane_bugreport.txt which includes the full bugreport. Let me know if
> I missed something.

you should upload longer piece of the file.
it contains only 50 secs, mostly black image with while constant text...
hard to see it's jerky or not...

the 'universal' logo is jumpy, but the timers are constant, so it's
seems to be bad encoded file, not mplayer bug. same with aviplay...
is it ok with widnows media player or any other player?

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu