[Mplayer-users] Re: unable to play some movies

Kukocs kukocs at programozo.hu
Wed Aug 8 00:21:30 CEST 2001

Hi

:
:And if audio is also broken, it means that yoru file is really broken.
:mpeg layer 2 is too simple to be incompatible :)
:
:i think they are VCDs or grabbed from VCD. maybe it's the problem,
:bad grabbing method, bad disk etc.

Yeah, I see, it will's only one more chanche:
these movies were copied from my friends hdd, from an ext2 fs, and to my
hdd to a vfat partition. We moved a lot of data ( >30 Gb), and perhaps
these movies were damaged. But it's hardly impossible i think, i used
only an mc, and the hdd's are quite new, modern ide drives (my is not
yet one month old!!)

I'll try a new copy of these fuckn movies some week's later.

Thx:
	Kukocs