[Mplayer-users] Re: Fwd: prob/feature req (fwd)

Tapani Liukkonen Tapani.Liukkonen at kemi.fi
Tue Aug 7 17:10:16 CEST 2001

Hi, i found another asx (pr0n of course:):
http://www.dreamdresser.com.cnchost.com/html/fetishparadise.html

result of cat:
 cat fetish.asx
http://www.dreamdresser.com.cnchost.com/video/fet.asf

so this one is simply single url....

If i find more complex ones i report those...

And Arpi, u suggested earlier at theres something wrong in my system, its
fully possible :/:

As my bttv driver has started to think at it has temic tuner(it has a
f#%king philips...) and killallaudioandlight2001.whatever worked when i
got it at first time:)

And once three separate files(two mpg's, one divx) caused V: to be 1900 -
3100% :), and next day i showed them to my friend with explanation: "look
nice slideshow"...and they played perfectly, V: between 40 - 80%... :)

My computer is living its on live..very strange live....:)