[Mplayer-users] Compilation problem

nickols_k nickols_k at mail.ru
Sun Aug 5 16:34:00 CEST 2001

Hello!

On Sun, 5 Aug 2001 15:52:34 +0200 (CEST), Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Well, file config.h contains:
> > #define NEW_DECORE
> >
> > But file decore.h is missed.
> >
> > Any suggestion please!
>
> Check if ./configure detected Divx4Linux library. I think it detected, as
> you have it somewhere in library path, but you don't have decore.h in
> include path. ie. you have broken divx4 installation...

I have no divx4 installed by configure have found it:
Checking for divx4linux ... yes

Instead that I have libdivxdecore.so as shared object of odivx project
from xmmp (or something likewise - I don't remember it)
Thus configure doesn't correctly determine it. IMHO it would be better
to check for existance of decore.h too ;)
> An --disable-divx4 option should be added to ./configure ...

By default - I guess ;)

Best regards! Nick