[Mplayer-users] MPlayer and gcc 2.96

Tony Clark tclark at telia.com
Fri Aug 3 18:55:55 CEST 2001

It's a little broken building with gcc-2.96 on my Mandrake system right now
but I think it is because I installed gcc3-0 which broke lots of other
things. :(  I can get it built now if I give configure.
--disable-dshow         disable DirectShow support (if you don't have
                                C++ compiler&libs, or you've found dshow
codecs
                                slower than old VfW ones)ure