[Mplayer-users] Audio sync for me, too.

Christoph H. Lampert gruel at gmx.de
Thu Apr 26 20:43:56 CEST 2001

Hi,

for the release you should change mplayer --help to include all options.
It's strange to always have to look into the source.

Now... it my turn for syncing problem:
I have an ASF (DivX/Voxware) which does't sync. It starts with V-A of -0.7
but in fact V and A are in sync, then it drops down to 0, which de-syncs V
and A. I can remove this problem with -delay 0.7

But if I skip (10s or 1min, with or without -delay) then A-V is 5.0 suddenly,
and of course everything out of sync. If I try to change that with +/- key,
it always returns to 5 very fast.

Avifile refuses to play, so I can't compare. I had this before with another
file, but ignored it, so it's not only a file problem.

gruel