[Mplayer-users] Last errors before release

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Apr 26 14:11:08 CEST 2001

Hi,

> >> Error putting data into input pin ffffff9c
I have a single file with this error, but it's at the first frame.
And it works with -nodshow option.

> >> V: 898.0  21536  -2147483648%   2%  0.0%
> >>
> >> and %age got negative! Still decoding continued.
> >>
> >> Is this a minor bug?
> >hmm. it's a strange bug. but not fatal :)
> >is it specific to single file, or general?
>
> It's the first time I see it. However, it takes more than 10 minutes
> to reach the point, so at the moment I am testing again with regular
> framerate. Then I'll try with others AVIs.
Ok, thanks.

> Since there is same space left in the mailer windows ;-) Does anybody of
> you know the new __ATi Radeon VE__ card? It's supposed to be cheap and good
> for DVD/Video (has motion compensation etc.), also it has dual-screen, TV and
> DVI out. I was wondering, if anybody of you knows of Linux drivers. Thx!
Extended functions, like motion compensation, TV-out aren't supported under
linux. But AFAIK, GATOS driver supports radeons too, with Xv extension. And
there is DRI (3D/opengl) development for radeons too.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu