[Mplayer-users] compile error referring to demuxer.h

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Apr 23 18:21:30 CEST 2001

Hi,

> > Arpi forgot to commit it to CVS it will be added during the next hours.
> > Please be patient :)
> >
> Oh, that's it. So then let me bring in another question:
>
> Why can't there be a "normal" stable download on
> ftp://thot.banki.hu/esp-team/linux/MPlayer/ ?
> I don't really need the most up-to-date spiffy mplayer. I just wanted a
> decent new one.
cvs is always (except today, sorry again) stable, unstable
development is on our HDD ;)

the latest release was 0.10, it's too old, code was rewritten and tons of
new features added and even more bugs fixed.

so i it has no sense to keep these really old versions at the ftp.
(but they are there, at the OLD/ subdir :))

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu