[Mplayer-users] Outstanding work!!

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Sat Apr 21 15:44:44 CEST 2001

On Sat, Apr 21, 2001 at 03:00:45PM +0200, Felix Buenemann wrote:
> Am Samstag, 21. April 2001 14:50 schrieben Sie:
> > Hello and Thanks!
> >
> > 	Finally I've found a program that is all what I need, now I can
> > watch both DVDs and DivX in my TV using the G400 MAX TVout feature. I
> > would like to contribute to this great program. I'm starting to read
> > through the code, hoping to find something where work. I'm thinking of
> > adding AC3 output through SBLive! SPDIF, it seems quite easy as your
> > program use the main thread to decode sound (in fact it seems that there

What type of sound driver supports SPDIF? ALSA?

> > is only one thread).
> >
> > 	One last thing, it seems that unecncrypted DVDs are not working
> > correctly, I have to check that better as I only have one unencrypted DVD.
> >
> Simply leave out the -dvd switch when working with unecrypted dvds, but I
> think LGB is working on autodetection for encrypted/unencrypted. For now my
> hint should work.

Yes. It's simple. Use -dvd switch _ONLY_ if you want to play a VOB file
directly from an *ENCRYPTED* disc! Otherwise, just forget it.

--
 --[ Gábor Lénárt ]---[ Vivendi Telecom Hungary ]---------[ lgb at lgb.hu ]--
 U have 8 bit comp or chip of them and it's unused or to be sold? Call me!