arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Apr 18 11:25:37 CEST 2001
Some recently changed things...
- new stream selection code finished - i hope it works better than old one
- mpeg ES/PS/PES/VOB problems was finally fixed 10 minutes ago :)
- .sub control was fixed, so it's much faster and stable now
- support for many YUV colorspace formats added
(was not heavily tested yet, but you can play with them in codecs.conf)
mga/xmga, sdl and xv drivers support them.
- very alpha direct DVD support using libdecss for decryption
- printfs at verbose level 0 was changed, there are shorter, but much
informative info on the screen
- sub/osd works in all possible bpp and yuv formats
- sub/osd support in DGA
- pgm and md5 drivers work again, at least for YV12 format (mpeg 1,2, opendivx)
- many updates/fixes in svgalib and fbdev drivers
- mga_vid + mga/xmga supports uyvy, i420 and iyuv colorspace
- new mmx2/3dnow/sse optimized fast memcpy() routine
- new latin-2 font set (font.desc not yet finished, but you can do it)
so it does worth to download & try latest version from cvs!
if your bug still exists, please immediately contact me!
(include string [BUG] in the Subject!)
i'm working very hard on the release (stable) version, and
i want to make it bug-free! it's coming soon! (1-2 weeks)
before sending bugreport related to a codec, please check
codecs.conf, and don't mail me if its state is 'crashing' or
'buggy'. it means that your bug is already known...
(sorry, fixing codec-related bugs isn't simple, and it depends
on avifile a lot. we have no experience in win32 emulation and
And now, it's time to say: mplayer 0.11 is frozen!!!
please don't bomb me with feature requests now, i have no
time for those before the release. send them to the list, and
Gabucino hopefully will append them to DOCS/TODO :-)
And finally, I want to thank you supporting the project!
A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team
mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mplayer-users mailing list
Mplayer-users at lists.sourceforge.net
More information about the MPlayer-users