[Mplayer-users] more subtitles options

Felix.Buenemann at gmx.de Felix.Buenemann at gmx.de
Sat Apr 14 17:45:07 CEST 2001

> Hi,
>
> > I am asking this because it would be great to have a -subdelay option,
> > so, mplayer should start reading from the subtitles after/before that
> > delay. Some sort of sinchronization.
> You have it :)
> there is -subdelay, and -subfps options too.

yea and you can toggle osd using the 'o' key (dunno if all output drivers
already support it).

> all the osd/sub thing stay undocumented, and not supported by us, until
> we finish the code. it's still under development!
>
> i'm hardly working on putting a stable release together, when it is made,
> documentation will be updated, and development stuff enabled.

erm, I think you mean 'hard', because 'hardly' means nearly not in english
=)

> A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

BTW Arpi:
Jens patch doesn't modify the draw_alpha function, I've already applied the
needed switch statement local to xv and sdl output, I just need some test
video that uses UYVY or I420 to test if everything works ok.

--
Best Regards,
   Felix

http://www.gmx.net