[Mplayer-users] Fonts for all those wonderful subtitles....

Laszlo Gyula chass at freemail.hu
Mon Apr 9 23:39:38 CEST 2001

Hello!

Well, I think, I'm in charge at Mplayer for the fonts for the OSD and
the Subtitle support.
Since I live in hungary, I can only add hungarian characters to the
font library. So I would like to ask anyone who would be kind enough
to help me, to make the fonts for your language. I'm makeing a
font-howto, and with the help of that, you'll be able to create th
fonts. So if anyone would like to help me...

If you're interested, please contact me via my personal e-mail
address...

thanks:
--
chass / mailto:chass at freemail.hu /