[Mplayer-users] Re: my adventure with mplayer-cvs

Dariusz Pietrzak dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl
Mon Apr 2 15:37:29 CEST 2001

> detected? hehe
> it was hardcoded that g200 has 8mb and g400 has 16mb. i can't call it
> 'detection' :)
why not? now it is hardcoded that g200 with option word such and such
means 8mb and g400 with options word such and such means 16M.
and it's better to assume that g400 have 16Megs while it has 32 then
assume 32 with card with 16.
Although this argument has no point as it's already been fixed some time
ago.

> if you have problems with memory usage, just change number of buffers from 4
> to 2 or 1. (mga_common.c)
tnx. should those be powers of 2? or 3 would be ok?