[MPlayer-translations] belarusian translation

Prach Michael prach.by at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 21:12:32 CEST 2012

Greetings to everyone.

I'm using MPlayer on Linux for eight years and noticed, that still nobody made translation of messages to Belarusian language.
Translation of messages in help_mp-by.h is totally complete.
I'm new in this maillist and interesting a way, how publish this .h file here.

Of cource I can attach file to body of mail, but would not it be violation of unwritten rules?
help_mp-by.h (175kb) is quite  large  for simple posting (ever compressed 34kb).

--
Prach Michael <prach.by at gmail.com>