[MPlayer-translations] Vietnamese Translation

Mizda Gábor gabrov at t-online.hu
Fri Jul 10 11:34:02 CEST 2009

Hi!

We don't have to send you anything.
You have to do a checkout from the Subversion system of MPlayer and you
will have
everything you need.

Use this command (after installing Subversion of course):
svn co svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk mplayer
(This will put the whole MPlayer source code into the mplayer directory
in the
current one.)

After that you can use
svn up
to update your source tree.

I guess the console messages have priority.
Just copy the help/help_mp-en.h file to help_mp-vn.h and translate the
messages
in it. After that send it to this list, and it will be added to the tree
(that means after
it has been added, it will be in your tree too after an svn up).

The man page is in DOCS/man, the documentation itself can be found under
DOCS/xml. Translate the man/en/mplayer.1 and the XML files
(except main.xml, it doesn't contain any text), and send them to this
list too.

Please pay attention to the character encodings. In the man page you can use
the encoding which is in use in Vietnam, but the XML files and the help
files are
using Unicode encoding.
Except from encoding all the files are plain text files, so you can use
any text editor
you want.

I recommend you to read DOCS/tech/translations.txt and
DOCS/tech/svn-howto.txt.

Hope I was helpful. If you have any trouble, use this list. :)

Regards,

Gábor