[MPlayer-translations] r27173 - trunk/DOCS/man/zh/mplayer.1

Sebastian Krämer mail at kraymer.de
Mon Jun 30 23:58:48 CEST 2008

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 23:49:01 +0200, "Guillaume POIRIER"
<poirierg at gmail.com> wrote:

>> May I ask how you applied the patch? I did 'patch -p1 < diff.txt' in
> trunk
>> and the diff always failed, all hunks rejected :(( (same with the
>> help_mp-patch). I feel stupid but I do have to ask: Did you do something
>> special?
>
> No, I just downloaded the patch file, applied, and it worked straight
out!

Hm, I feared that much..

> Does your system support UTF-8 from top to bottom?

I pretty much think so. I did the transition quite a while back and never
had problems with all the unicode stuff in mplayer translations. Also, all
'cat diff.patch', svn diffs and so on show correctly in my terminal. It's
just that applying the patches won't work for some mysterious reason..
Hm, I'll figure it out eventually, but not tonight. :)

Sebastian