[MPlayer-translations] trunk/docs/man/zh/mplayer.1, sync to en/mplayer.1 r24954

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 10:36:07 CET 2007

Hello,

On 11/5/07, JRaSH <jrash06 at 163.com> wrote:

> The patch has been updated.

Applied. BTW, your patch appeared inline in both my mail clients. I
don't know if you attached it or not, but if you didn't (and instead,
copy/pasted it in the body of your mail), please make sure you do
attach next time. :)

> By the way, how can I create patches from the root of the MPlayer
> source? I checkouted
> only the subtree of trunk/docs/man. Please tell me what the command line
> should be like.

Well, on Unix systems, the right way to create a patch from the root
of the source tree is to do as follows.

cd mplayer (<= the location of your full source check-out).
svn diff DOCS/man/zh/mplayer.1 > ~/patches_collection/zh-man-up.diff

and then send the file that has been created in
~/patches_collection/zh-man-up.diff

Guillaume
--
A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.
 -- Napoleon Bonaparte