[MPlayer-translations] trunk/help/help_mp-zh_CN.h, sync to help_mp-en.h r24924

JRaSH jrash06 at 163.com
Sat Nov 3 08:14:18 CET 2007

Hello,

Everyone. Sorry for no update during the last two months. I had some stuff
to deal with then. But now I'm free again, and ready to work on the
translation.

Here, I first send the patch to help_mp-zh_CN.h. As I've moved the working
copy of subversion to a path not containing any non-ANSI character, I
guess the
diff file will not cause any problems from now on. Besides, I use
Thunderbird
now, which might be better than OE as a client to the mailing list.
Anyway, the
diff file and the original one are packed together for use in case.

If it still causes a problem, please write back to me. Thank you.

JRaSH