[MPlayer-translations] r23407 - trunk/DOCS/man/zh/mplayer.1

JRaSH jrash06 at 163.com
Tue May 29 16:48:34 CEST 2007

On Tue May 29 11:08:50 2007, deigo wrote:
> -.\" Only 3 sections unfinished: "VEDIO FILTERS", "GENERAL ENCODING..." and
> +.\" Only 3 sections unfinished: "VIDEO FILTERS", "GENERAL ENCODING..." and
> .\"   "CODEC SPECIFIC ENCODING OPTIONS",
> .\"   also see line 4560.

I'm sorry for my ambiguity, but actually there is only one section unfinished,
that is, the "CODEC SPECIFIC ENCODING OPTIONS" section. So please correct the
text in the header.

In addition, the info on line 4560 has been deleted, for I thought this is
obsolete. If you still believe this reminder is necessary, please insert it
before the "CODEC SPECIFIC ENCODING OPTIONS" section.

Thank you.