[MPlayer-translations] Update to trunk/DOCS/man/zh/mplayer.1

JRaSH jrash06 at 163.com
Mon May 28 06:04:06 CEST 2007

  The "CODEC SPECIFIC ENCODING OPTIONS" section is unfinished, and this is not documented in the head of the manual.
在2007-05-27,"Guillaume POIRIER" <poirierg at gmail.com> 写道:
Hi, On 5/27/07, JRaSH <jrash06 at 163.com> wrote: > > > Hello, > > After a week's work, the Chinese manual is finally synchronized to > trunk/DOCS/man/en/mplayer.1 r23370, with only one section obsolete. > > I retranslted completely the unfinished two section "VEDIO FILTERS" & > "GENERAL ENCODING...", whose unfinished status are documented in the header > of the file, but still I found section "CODEC SPECIFIC ENCODING OPTIONS" is > also unfinished, which was not documented. > > Anyway, here I send you the current work, leaving the only unfinished > section to be translated later. In the attachment is the RAR pack containing > both the diff file to r23162 and the complete text of the new version. Ok, thanks. I applied your patch. What's not totally clear to me though is which section is left to be translated. Could you tell it to us? Guillaume -- Y'a pas de gonzesse hooligan, Imbécile et meurtrière Y'en a pas même en grande Bretagne A part bien s?r Madame Thatcher -- Renaud (sur "Miss Maggie") _______________________________________________ MPlayer-translations mailing list MPlayer-translations at mplayerhq.hu http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/mailman/listinfo/mplayer-translations