[MPlayer-translations] Update to trunk/DOCS/man/zh/mplayer.1

JRaSH jrash06 at 163.com
Sun May 27 03:02:31 CEST 2007

Hello,

After a week's work, the Chinese manual is finally synchronized to trunk/DOCS/man/en/mplayer.1 r23370, with only one section obsolete.

I retranslted completely the unfinished two section "VEDIO FILTERS" & "GENERAL ENCODING...", whose unfinished status are documented in the header of the file, but still I found section "CODEC SPECIFIC ENCODING OPTIONS" is also unfinished, which was not documented.

Anyway, here I send you the current work, leaving the only unfinished section to be translated later. In the attachment is the RAR pack containing both the diff file to r23162 and the complete text of the new version.

JRaSH