[MPlayer-translations] DOCS/man/zh/mplayer.1 is not synchronized to r21026

JRaSH jrash06 at 163.com
Fri May 18 14:35:57 CEST 2007

Hello,
When I tried to get the Chinese version of man up-to-date, I found that although it claims to be synchronized to r21026, it actually isn't.
Beginning from the introduction of "-vf" option in the Chinese version, the format indicators are different from that in the English version, some sentences appear in the wrong loaction, and even some contents in the English version are missing.
For exmaple, in the Chinese man,
IPs rotate[=<0-7>]
While in the English man,
B rotate[=<0\-7>]
Can anyone suggest what's wrong with the Chinese manual?