[MPlayer-translations] update of Spanish man page

mail at kraymer.de mail at kraymer.de
Mon Feb 12 18:15:17 CET 2007

Hi there,

For too long now I have a patch pending in my local tree. I received it in
IRC by "ice-man" and contains lots of updates :)Since I'm not able to review the changes myself, I'm reluctant to apply
directly. Hopefully someone with good knowledge of Spanish language will
have a look at it. Reynaldo? ;)
I was just contacted with info that ice-man will continue his work on the
man page so if I get the ok to apply it soon, that'll be great.

Sebastian

PS: This patch is from end of December so updates in certain parts of the
man page aren't included in this patch.