[MPlayer-translations] patch to zh/mplayer.1, sync to en/mplayer.1 r24137

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Aug 30 11:05:49 CEST 2007

On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 10:38:48PM +0800, JRaSH wrote:
> Sebastian wrote:
> > Maybe your outlook does something to the attachment? Maybe zipping it
> > helps.. And/or could someone else try to patch the man page with this?
>
> Well, it's really strange. Maybe the attachment broke after a long trip
> through the internet. Then I'll take your advice.

No, it was neither your Outlook Express[1] nor a long trip through the
internet.  As I explained in my other mail it is your peculiar way of
creating diffs with full Windows paths.  What do you use for creating
the diffs?  Why not use Subversion?

Diego

[1] Your Outlook Express does, however, break threads, please fix this.