[MPlayer-translations] German documentation

mail at kraymer.de mail at kraymer.de
Tue Sep 5 17:00:15 CEST 2006

> On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 04:44:55PM +0200, mail at kraymer.de wrote:
>>
>> I suggest you contact Christian Obst (who I CCed)
>
> I didn't see the CC, did you forget it?

Hm, my mail client does show it.. However, I sent him a private mail and
informed him about the status and the mail on MP-tanslations..
>> so that you can share the work on codecs.xml. Besides cd-dvd.xml and
>> few missing patches on existing translations, it is the last missing
>> file :)
>
> radio.xml is also missing.

Yes, it was on the queue and is now commited..
Regarding this commit, please could someone check compilation? It doesn't
work here which is the reason I hesitated. The English part doesn't
compile here neither but it works on mphq so I hope radio.xml doesn't
break anything there..
> Candid, if you haven't already, have a look at
>
> http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/translations.txt

Good point, I forgot that. Although.. I think most of these parts are more
important when it comes to patches and/or man page. But it certainly won't
hurt to take a look at it.
Sebastian