[MPlayer-translations] German documentation

mail at kraymer.de mail at kraymer.de
Tue Sep 5 16:44:55 CEST 2006

> Hi,
>
> on the MPlayer homepage, I saw that the German translation
> was incomplete. I could translate the missing parts, if there
> is still help wanted. So where and how do I send my patches?

Hello Candid,

nice to hear that you want to participate in the translation work :)
Fortunately, there are two other other persons who are willing to
translate so we can split up the work. One of these persons has started
translation of cd-dvd.xml (and that one might be finished soon; I don't
know about the exact status).I suggest you contact Christian Obst (who I CCed) so that you can share
the work on codecs.xml. Besides cd-dvd.xml and few missing patches on
existing translations, it is the last missing file :)When you both fetch the English version of codecs.xml from the subversion
repository (which I suggest), please make a note in the comment header,
which revision it was taken from. You can easily download the file via
subversions web interface (svn.mplayerhq.hu).
You can send the file/patch to the mailing list or directly to my email
address, it won't make much of a difference.
If there are still questions, don't hesitate to ask them!

Sebastian