[MPlayer-translations] Polished translat'n of some words & keyboard control; help_mp-en.h missing a backslash

S Jin jinsh2 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 18:41:21 CEST 2006

Thanks to kraymer and Diego. My first name is Sheldon.
The "PROPFIND" issue is gone when I use "svn://..."
instead of "http://..."

1. Here is help_mp-zh_CN.h's diff from TortoiseSVN.
(FIND MY ATTACHMENT PLEASE.) It
Polished translat'n of some words (profile, line *,
pref, menu entry, hard frame dropping) and keyboard
control.

2. Where do I put reminders of these hard terms which
need better/final solution later? In svn revision log?
for help_mp-zh_CN.h:
(file links to be updated later if available!);  Nav,
pass 3;
section/subsection (of config file);
XScreenSaver; keycolor; AGP move failed on Y plane;
 _audio_ (why 2 underscores here [en r20191 ln 94]?
emphasize?);
 profile?, demuxer?,

3. And I think help_mp-en.h missing a backslash at
line 1433 of r20191. Might be /\/ instead of // within
string.

4. I am not sure what kind of EOL shoud be used now. I
found each line of help_mp-en.h ends with LF and its
1st line is "// $Revision$LF"
when downloaded by http, but ends with CRLF and the
1st line is "// $Revision: 20191 $CRLF" when
downloaded by TortoiseSVN.

rgds
Sheldon

雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件