[MPlayer-translations] Help with the Norwegian bokmål translation needed?

Daniel Aleksandersen stapler at bluebottle.com
Wed Oct 4 00:31:18 CEST 2006

ons, 04,.10.2006 kl. 00.20 +0200, skrev Diego Biurrun:
> On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 10:00:27PM +0200, Daniel Aleksandersen wrote:
> >
> > Is help with the Norwegian bokmål (nb) translation of MPlayer still
> > needed?
>
> Yes, it's completely outdated.
>
> Diego

OK, could you please explain how I do it? I looked at the documentation,
but it did not make much sence too me.

I have previously translated some applications for Mac OS using Aplle's
AppGlot application and some raw text file translations.
--
Daniel Aleksandersen

Editor, The Web Design Journal
http://thewebdesignjournal.com/