[MPlayer-translations] Re: news.src.es done

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Nov 30 00:44:59 CET 2006

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 11:28:08PM +0000, Ignacio - wrote:
> Then, what do you need?, what I have to do?. Here is the non-UFT-8 patch

The dload.src.es patch was applied.

What you need to do is send a patch that makes no whitespace changes and
adds no trailing whitespace.  Also, please try to keep line length below
80 characters, the English master does that most of the time as well.

Here are two translation issues I noticed:

+<h3>MPlayer 1.0pre8: <i>"NeuTeam vuelve"</i></h3>

That would be "NeuTeam returns" instead of "NeuTeam strikes back".  I'm
not sure what the best translation for "strike back" is, but "volver" is
wrong.

+	<li>Modularización del codigo del demuxer</li>

del codigo demuxer

Diego