[MPlayer-translations] Broken indentation in russian HTML, generated from mplayer.1

Vladimir Voroshilov voroshil at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 12:37:43 CET 2006

2006/11/28, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de>:

> > When i run "groff -mandoc -Thtml player.1", i got correct page (with
> > right indentation and absent  above "<table"> tags)
> >
> > I'm afraid something wrong in man->HTML generator
>
> What I do is convert the man page to UTF-8 with iconv first and then use
> groff-utf8 to convert it to HTML.  I have no idea what causes this
> breakage or how to fix it.

Hm. In this case i don't undestand what is happens.
I have made simple test:
1. Got groff-utf8 from http://www.haible.de/bruno/packages-groff-utf8.html
2. make && make install
3. iconv -f koi8-r -t utf-8 mplayer.1 | groff-utf8 -Thtml -mandoc > mplayer.html
4 Got html page with CORRECT indentation (if you wish, i can send it
to this list).

If you can, please make the same test and say about results.

--
Regards,
Vladimir Voroshilov     mailto:voroshil at gmail.com
JID: voroshil at jabber.ru