[MPlayer-translations] Sync w/ help_mp-en.h r21001

S Jin jinsh2 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 19:12:57 CET 2006

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:01:58 +0100, "Dominik 'Rathann'
Mierzejewski" <dominik at rangers.eu.org> wrote:

>On Sunday, 19 November 2006 at 21:13, S Jin wrote:
>> Sync w/ help_mp-en.h r21001
>>
>> Hi, the patch is generated under Xubuntu. Hope it
>> works.  -Sheldon
>
>I'm guessing the patch is in utf8, but the attachment
has no >charset
>declaration. Looks fine as utf8 though (well, I don't
know >Chinese,
>but I do have the necessary fonts installed).

I am sure that my patch and the .h is in utf8. I
noticed the log of Revision 16813: "Converted from GBK
to UTF-8 encoding". And  Notepad2 and Mousepad are all
tell me it is in utf8. But I am not sure whether I
should put the utf8 declaration in the head like in
mplayer.1. Do you?

I used to use TortoiseSVN under Win32. It is my first
time to use svn's command line under Linux Xubuntu.
The patch head which indicates to patch what version
becomes in Chinese, thereby I raised a question with
the patch. Well, the patch applied. Thanks to kraymer!

Here is a format problem about mplayer.1. Please find
my screen shot listFormat.png enclosed. You can see
the level number and its description are in wrong
place. It is in section "GENERAL OPTIONS", and there
are several similar occurrences in the Chinese HTML
Can someone know why? Is it because it mixes 2 old
sections (Sorry, I have not finished yet.)? But I
found the ru html has the same problem, though I do
not know Russian.

rgds
Sheldon

抢注雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件!