[MPlayer-translations] Please fix some chars in DOCS/ru/video.xml

voroshil at gmail.com voroshil at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 21:38:28 CET 2006

Torinthiel wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 07:50:29PM +0600, Vladimir Voroshilov wrote:
> > I just don't know how to insert non russian symbol in vim (in console)
> > using russian keyboard (system locale is koi8-r, vim supports utf-8,
> > of course). Probably, i don't know vim enough good.
>
> If it's in some other file, then I'd suggest copying from there ;)
> Torinthiel
Ok. Thanks for help. I have copypasted it from english one.
But now vim unable to detect utf8 correctly in video.xml (in all other files
autodetection works fine). Neither fileencoding,fileencodings nor encoding
options don't help. When i remove non russian/english charactes from file,
vim works fine. :(