[MPlayer-translations] New here

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Jun 17 11:17:59 CEST 2006

On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 06:36:54PM +0200, Juan Alberto GONZALEZ RODRIGUEZ wrote:
> Hello to all mplayer translations subscribers... I just have found the
> program, and its a great proyect, and just have seen you need a new spanish
> translator, so here i am... i hope i could help. Its a while i stopped
> working as technical translator, so its possible i will send some questions
> here. Is the project status right? are you still searching a translation for
> the documentation?

Bienvenido :)

Yes, we are looking for translators.  If you haven't already, please
read

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/translations.txt

it should hopefully answer most of your questions.  We have two areas
that we need help in, the man page and the homepage.  You are free to
choose what to work on.  The homepage is probably easier to start with
since there are smaller pieces to work on.

If you have further questions, go right ahead and ask.

Diego